MaddenHistory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Super Bowl History

Season 1

VS
GeT FeArSoMe l0000 IMMORTALS
44 31

What happens to the guys who just quit in the middle of a gm

4 posters

Go down

What happens to the guys who just quit in the middle of a gm Empty What happens to the guys who just quit in the middle of a gm

Post by smashinmofoes76 Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:42 pm

I just had theblurr22 quit on me. I got pics to prove it. Apperantly he thought that halo four was much more entertaining than madden. What happens next for this guy.

smashinmofoes76

Back to top Go down

What happens to the guys who just quit in the middle of a gm Empty Re: What happens to the guys who just quit in the middle of a gm

Post by SGT Dido Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:13 pm

Commish should put him on Auto and you will play cpu. And for his status in the league thats up to the commish.
SGT Dido
SGT Dido

Back to top Go down

What happens to the guys who just quit in the middle of a gm Empty Re: What happens to the guys who just quit in the middle of a gm

Post by melrosekid88 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:19 pm

what did the screen say? like "do over" or "your peer has quit the game"
melrosekid88
melrosekid88
Deputy Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by GeT FeArSoMe Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Already handled the problem
GeT FeArSoMe
GeT FeArSoMe
Commissioner

https://maddenhistory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smashinmofoes76 Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Just played the broncos-user and he quit on me. two users in this league quit on me so far.smh Must be some stinky cheese I got, do you guys know that I have the #1 offense in the lg. I admit in this game/broncos/dirtystinkypillow, I broke the rules by no huddling one time then I made a mental note not to do it. Done . Shit happens. He stops me, I punt. His possession I run 6man rush deffense sacking him 3tes in a role, he punts. I almost score on his lft.cb. Next play I pick the same play just flipped at call screen, and I score for an 70yard pass he quits call me cheating because he can't figure out what passes I'm doing smh. What do we do about these type of guys?

smashinmofoes76

Back to top Go down

Post by SGT Dido Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Das Boot!!
SGT Dido
SGT Dido

Back to top Go down

Post by melrosekid88 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:04 pm

if he quits again das boot i put him on auto and like i said if he quits again he is bye bye
melrosekid88
melrosekid88
Deputy Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum