MaddenHistory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Super Bowl History

Season 1

VS
GeT FeArSoMe l0000 IMMORTALS
44 31

RULE BREAKING/ADDITIONS!

Go down

RULE BREAKING/ADDITIONS! Empty RULE BREAKING/ADDITIONS!

Post by GeT FeArSoMe Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:00 am

It has come to my attention that people are breaking rules and also that I may need to add some things to the rules for more clarification so I will do so in this post.

These are some rules that have been being broken recently:

DO NOT run hurry up offense unless you are within 2 minutes of half or down by a lot in the 4th quarter. I don't care how bad you are losing by in any other situation those are the rules and if broken you will be punished.

DO NOT onside kick unless you are down in the 4th quarter

Your HB should not be your leading WR.
-If you spread the ball around to lets say 7 other players then I would understand, but otherwise I will question your game play.
*Players will be suspended if I see this*

DO NOT run the same play over and over, please mix up play calls
*For instance running only streaks with #1 WR and outs with #2 WR then curls with #3 WR DOES NOT mean you are mixing up plays. Throw different routes to that SAME WR.

These are some new additions that need to be enforced:

This mainly falls under the "Mix Up Play Calls" rule:
I DO NOT want 5 carries by your HB every game and then 40 passes.
**I am the Packers and I still have 87 rushes with 149 passing attempts**
That being said I would like to see AT LEAST a 1:4 ratio.

This will fall under "DO NOT pad your stats":
Please bench starters when you have a great enough lead and are thinking to yourself, "I don't know what to do because anything I do is raping this guy."
Obviously if you put in your 2nd string HB or QB it may help the situation some.
I don't want it to be to the point where you have the possibility of losing the game, but come on guys we all know when enough is enough.

ALSO AGAINST COMPUTER, IF I SEE ONE MORE RECORD BROKEN YOU PLAYER WILL BE BENCHED FOR 5 GAMES.

Last edited by GeT FeArSoMe on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
GeT FeArSoMe
GeT FeArSoMe
Commissioner

https://maddenhistory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum